Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Day We Said I Do.

Don't ask me why I was thinking about this but maybe it was cause my husband has had a really bad day.  He wasn't feeling good at all, he was in a lot of pain around his chest and just wasn't sure if it was his heart or Not.  So I really just had to watch him and keep close by. By the end of the day he was feeling a lot better and was back to himself. 


June 15, 1968
This picture was right after the Pastor called us Mr. and Mrs. Doran De Graw.
My mother made my dress from one I seen in a Bride's book and in those days there was no way they could buy me a dress but to this day I still have this day and my flowers also. The little girl is my baby sister and the lady with her is my older sister. I was blessed to have over 275 people at our wedding and I was in a church that was only to hold 200 but we had them standing everywhere just so they could be there.

We was having our receiving line outside cause the building was just to small so we stood right where we are in this picture and are party was around us.  I was getting ready to toss my flowers.


This picture is from the Newspaper.


This picture was taken about three months after we was married.  This is my family.


I hope I haven't bored you to piece and you can look at these pictures and have a good laugh.  But those was good old days for us.  We was married 7 years before we adopted our first child which was our son.  Then 2 1/2 years later we got our daughter.
Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy this anyhow.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............     
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: