Sunday, January 22, 2012

See what happen to YOU!


Look what I won and I'm so excited about it  Thank you so much.  See what you can win on The Hive if you come and join us.  If you want to join us just let me know.  Just send me your e-mail address to  nana2beof5@gmail.com
 
 
 
Time to announce the winner for the Getting Crickey Simply Sunday last Sunday and the Blog Hop this past Friday.

Each of the following people will be getting a $10 Gift Certificate to Custom Crops!


(I will list the winner, and a link to their blog if they provided that information.)

Janice Aeschliman

Tami Bohannon

Donna De Graw

Tina Foley

CathyinMN
(I did not have Cathy's full name at the time of this post . . . I will update when I do)

Congratulations to all of the winners!


I'm so excited and very happy about The Hive and the things we learn and the friends we meet.  It's the best place there is.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............      
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

1 comment:

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Thank You. I was really surprised and happy.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System