Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Lov it, I love It!

I love it, I love it and I'm going to put it to work I tomorrow when I get home.  I'm already putting some stuff in it but I didn't order enough boxes so I need our son and daughter in law to pick us up two more of them.  You tell me what you think i would love to know what you think and feel.

Before
This is what I was working with before I got the bookcase and the boxes that goes inside them to hide everything.


Look at this now, this is the after picture


The blue boxes are 13 x 14 x13 and they will hold everything that I need and more.  I hope I don't have to put anything of top of it but it sure does look a lot better.  I'm so excited it I could do a dance a jig right here in my living room.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you will tell me what you think of it I really like to know or I wouldn't be asking you to tell me.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............       
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System


No comments: