Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Finished look, what do you think?

Well I finally got it all finished what I have been wanting to do for three weeks.  But I have been so sick that it was hard to do anything.  I got the kids pictures up with their parents.  Some of them I will change as the kids get older and so on.  Also as time comes I will change the 12 x 12 size pictures also to make them up to date.



The 4 x 6 frames I want to change them to make them black also and so they can lay flat on the wall. The small frames don't match the black frames so I want to change that. We will have to find another wall to put the kids drawing so they know that we love what they do and share with us.



Please let me know what you think of these, I know I like them and I finally got them up.  We are having freezing rain and we can't go anywhere so that gave me something to do.
Thanks again for coming by and I hope you like what you see also.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............      
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: