Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thank You Lizzy, you did another great bunch.

Your Cup of Cake

Posted: 03 Jan 2012 05:00 AM PST

The Story:
Sometimes I just can’t let something go to waste—like oranges sitting on top of my fridge. I just hear them calling in the middle of the night, “Lizzy! Lizzy! Use my wonderful, bright zest! Share me with the world! Don’t let me mold up here next to the cereal boxes…”

Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
zest of two oranges
1 egg
2 ½ cups flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons malted milk (optional)
2 cups white chocolate chips

Yields: 35 cookies




Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 3500 degrees and line pans with parchment paper if available.
2. Beat butter and sugars for 2 minutes.
3. Add zest, scrape the sides of the bowl and let beat for 3 more minutes.
4. Add egg and mix on slow.
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and malted milk.
6. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix only until combined.
7. Stir in chocolate chips.
8. Make dough balls the size of 2 teaspoons and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.





 I hope you will try these and then come back and tell me what you think.  They are really good.  We love them.
Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: