Tuesday, January 31, 2012

See what I have been up to in Portland Oregon.

I have been very busy on Thursday and Friday and Saturday.  With NO TV only watching our grandchildren this is what kept me busy.  It is hard for me to just set and do nothing so to do something I brought my making o make Birthday cards.  I also came with my knitting in case I got bored making cards but I didn't.

I made over 30 cards and had some that I left for my daughter in law.  Some I had to finish when I got home.  So now here is a few of them that I have made:


Here is a couple of the ones I made and I'm so glad that I took these with me to get some more done.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............    
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: