Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our New Little Angel

Hi ladies I want to show you what my husband and I are getting this next Christmas time.  The two you are going to see now we can't have.  But these will look somewhat like the one we will be getting.  But ours will be mixed with Mini Poodle and Maltees.  So that to me means she will be smaller and that is just what we are doing. I will be having another blog candy just before we get our little girl.  I will get a good picture of our little girl or boy.  The mother name is Maggie and if she can do it we want to have a baby girl.  So I will put a picture up and ask for help naming her.  We are thinking if you all come up with the name and if we can't make up our mind about what name we may have to give her two names and we would have two winners.  But that will come about Dec so we all have time to think about it.


These little guys weighs in at  lb a piece so you know they are going to be little.  Our grandkids are going to love ours.



Thanks for coming by and I sure hope you like what you see and now that I'm feeling a little better I will be starting a wedding album and I will share that with you.  Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............     
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: