Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Flowers and more flowers.

Here is some more of the cards I worked on over the week-end. I can tell you this much I sure have fun working on these while the kids was playing and running and just going places with their father and other grandmother.  Cheryl loaned my husband some books so he could read.  She loaned him a really good book and he had it finished before we left down there.   He loves to read and I don't so that really works great for us.

Here is some more cards that I worked on:



I have a special friend who I haven't seen in almost one year and she is the one that got me into making my own cards.  Nancy I want to say thank you for all your help.  I hope eveyone will like what they see and enjoy them.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............            
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana              

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/                        
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw                        
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: