Friday, January 27, 2012

Lots more coming on Monday.

This Sunday I will be home from going to Portland Oregon for 4 days.  We brought are 3 of our 5 grandchildren to see the father and New Mom.  They was so happy about coming and the two girls also had appointment with the dentist and they both enjoyed that.  Even the little 4 year old loved it.  BUT they both need a lot of work done on their teeth and now our son and his new wife have a lot of work on their hands.  We left Pendleton at 2:30 in the afternoon on Wednesday and got to beaverton around 7 or 8 pm.  It was a fun trip and the kids was so good.

When we got her our newest granddaughter wanted to show us all around the new house but Mom told her to let the kids show us their own rooms.  We love this place.  It is sooooo big and so nice. There is 4 bedrooms and a family room that we are using as our bedroom while we are here.  PLUS 3 bathrooms but only one tub, but the other two have showers.  It is so big and beautiful.  I would love this place if I lived here.  It is really nice.

Well Thrusday our daughter in law had to go to work so I got my card making stuff out and have made about 20 cards since yesterday and I'm having so much fun.  So watch out for monday and Tuesday as I will be posting them for you to see.

So until I get back home from here take care of yourself and have a great wek-end.  I know we are having fun.  Everyone right now is at the Zoo and having so much fun.  It's to much walking for me my back would be killing me before to long into the walking part.


God Bless and have a great week-end we are.  Thanks for coming by and I will have a lot for you this next week.  See you when I get back.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: