Sunday, January 15, 2012

First three or Last four??

I has been over one year since I started my blog.  I have been having a lot of fun and have meet some wonderful New friends that I wouldn't tried for anything.  I love my blog and I love being on The Hive also.  I have learned so much from all of those wonderful ladies.

What I'm doing today is showing you what I started out with and my last ones.  The first three are the cards that I put on here for the first time of sharing with all of you.  The last four are the ones I did just about two weeks ago.  I have been sick and still is, so I haven't been able to make cards or do anything so I'm here to ask which sets you like the best.









Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you will leave me a comment with which one's you like the best.  Am I making them best or worse and yes I want you to be honest with me. Thank you ladies.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............     
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: