Sunday, December 18, 2011

After Christmas Gifts

I want to do something special for the two girls in my life.  I love the products that I sell and I want to share with you want I want to do for my girls.  A couple of years agothey sold 16 x 16 picture frames that you could put a 12 x 12 picture in it.  I got one picture from that sell and I love it.  So this last month they came out with that same frame so after Christmas I want to go and get my girls each one.  Then I want to have some page prints made up so they put one in it.  I want to do two pictures for them and then they put one in for six months then the next 6 months they could do another one..  I want to share these with you.





I still need to come up with two more pictures to do and that one I want it to be a everyday type of picture.  Maybe them at the Zoo or at a special time in their life. I plan to do the other one maybe for Feb or March.  Maybe that one can be of the Holiday pictures.
Thank for coming by and I hope you will leave me a comment on what you think.  Do you think they will like this?


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: