Thursday, December 1, 2011

Engaged Then Married

Now that wedding is over and things are all done and back to way life is I want to share with all of you the two albums I have made for the Newly Weds will get sometime down the road.  I'm working on their engagment book first and then tomorrow I'm picking up their wedding pictures to start it as soon as I'm done with the other book.

Right now I'm going to work on my Christmas cards and Christmas bulds tomorrow then I will do the albums for them.  I want to share with you what TWO I have gotten and well be using for them.

I don't remember sharing this with us but I did please forgive me. I tried to find it on here earlier tonight and I couldn't find it for my friend.  I wanted to share it with my daughter in laws family now that the Wedding is over.  I made this for them and will put there family pictures in it that I have gotten from them and what I have taken while they are here.  I have about 200 pictures to put in here but I don't think it will hold all of it so I know I will have to cut some of them out.


This one will have a few engagment pictures to the end of the wedding.  No Honeymoon unless the kids go some pictures but I haven't asked for those just yet.  If her sisters are reading this I want you to know how much we love your sister.  She is a wonderful young lady.  She is soooo good for our son and we love her to pieces.


We want to thank everyone for coming by and reading this.  I hope you will leave me a comment and tell me how you like these or if you don't still leave me a comment I will understand.  Thank you again for coming by.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System


No comments: