Sunday, December 25, 2011

Here is cards from my Winnings.

I told you that I would make something with them and share with what I made. Well since today was Christmas and with NO presents for us we didn't do much.  So I set down and made these cards.  I have more to make but I still wanted to share them with you.  I have to make 30 cards before the month is over.  I first want to say I'm sorry about the color of the pictures cause it is dark here and I had to use the over head light and it just doesn't make good pictures.  I will make more tomorrow and I will share that with you.  This is going to be in two parts, one for cards and one for the things I won and how I used them.






I have been having a lot of fun with these New Toys today and Now I need to go back to Purple Cow and buy somemore supplies.  the roller is the only one so far I'm not sure how to use it.  But in time I will get the hang of it and put it wo work like it is meant to work. But the rest of them I love and having a lot of fun working with them.  I love them all and I will get the hang of the roller or else.
Thanks for coming by and I hope you will enjoy what you are seeing.  If you like them please it the Like or leave me a comment.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............     
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: