Saturday, December 31, 2011

We are having fun are YOU!

I wanted to share with you what two of our grandchildren love to do........  Last month while we went down to the wedding this is one thing the four grandkids got to do.  This is two of our oldest ones that was with us at that time.  They had so much fun that I just wanted to share with you what they was doing and you can see the joy in their faces....  It looks like pure joy on those faces and they would do this for hours if we would let them.  But as usually we had things to do and places to go.  Here is what I want to share. 

Here the two girls jumped at the same time. They was each taking turns and having a ball doing it.  They wanted to see who made the biggest splash.


Look Nana NO hands.


Watch me Nana!

Just having a lot of fun and waiting for Uncle Doran to say I Do. So in the mean time these girls are having a lot of fun.


Thank you so much for coming by and for the visit today. I have one more post but it will be later today but I wanted to share this one with everyone what kids love to do.  Thank you so much for coming by and I hope these will put a smile on your face.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............        
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: