Saturday, December 31, 2011

This almost makes it!

I think I will meet my goal of making my post for the year. I still have one more after this and then I'm done for the rest of this year. Ha Ha Ha.  Trying to be funny. I have been working on trying to get the last of my cards done for the week-end cause we will have family in on Monday for a few hours so I have to get things ready for them. You will see in these cards how Crazy I am about my Purple Cows stuff.  I love them so much that I had to order more supplies of them.  That makes me one very happy camper.  Thank You again Hive.







Thank you for coming by and hope you will enjoy these as much as I had fun making them. I know the ladies will like them at church.  thanks for the comments and hitting the like button.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............      
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: