Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I was trying to find a picture of my Christmas Tree.  I had to go back to Dec 2007 to get pictures of the last time we had family home for Christmas.  This year was a good one for all of us and the kids loved it.




First I want to say I'm sorry about the mess of the house but when you have three families together under one house it's not at the best.  These was taken just after Santa came and left his gifts for kids of all ages.  cause some of us are still kids at heart.
The De Graw family wants to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you like what you see.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............         
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: