Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We have a Winner !

Sorry about me not pulling this last night I was gone all day and I was just to tired to do it last night.  We do have a winner and she has a five of days to get back to me or we will draw a New Winner.  The Winner has won this:


The winner is Regina Ivie you have 5 days to get in touch with me so I can mail this to you. i hope you can use it and have some fun making things with it.  Then please share it with us what you make using it.

I want to thank all who follered me and I hope I didn't make everyone upset with me on who didn't win.  This is my first blog candy and I like it.  I want to do more of this, When I reach 150 followers I will do another drawing for a set of stamps. I will share those in the next week or so.  I had to order them and I'm waiting for them to get here.



I hope each of you will congrat our winner.  Thanks for coming by and I hope you will come back again.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............   Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: