Sunday, December 18, 2011

Faith Delight - A Special Birthday

This week is my youngest sister birthday.  I want to HONOR her on my Blog.  She is the baby of the family and very special to us all. I don't have any money to buy her a gift but I want to honor her on my blog and I hope she doesn't mind.

I was 14 when my mother came to us and told us she was going to have another baby and boy was we excited about that.  We was going to have a baby to play with and stuff.  Boy did not know what layed a head for me.  Boy could I tell you stories about her and all the times she had us laughing at the things she did.

Well on Dec 22, 1964 Mom called and told us we had a baby sister and they named her Faith Delight.  Mom came home from the hospital on Dec 24 and she became our Christmas gift.

Faith was three days old.

Faith was 2 weeks old.

Here she is with her cousin Marvin.


Faith and Rick


This was taken at her wedding.


Thank you for coming by and here is to Faith.

Happy Birthday Faith Delight
We all love you.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System



2 comments:

Melody Lane Inspired said...

those are great pictures.

Scrapp'n Nana said...

She was a surprise to all of us. Mom wasn't trying and my father had been tied but it came undone and mom got PG and she was really surprised. I was 15 years old at that time. My baby sister is a sweetheart and we all love her much. Thanks for coming by.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System