Friday, December 30, 2011

More & More & More yet to come.

As I work on my cards I think about the ladies who get these and wonder what they are thinking.  I wonder if they like them or not. It would be nice to hear from one of them But that may never come.  I do see and hear from the ones that do come to church.  They are so sweet and kind to me.




Check out the corn on this card.  It was made with the Purple Cow Punch It. in the next month or two I want to buy one more of these.  They have 4 or 5 different kinds and I love this one so I know I will love the other ones also. I also like the Wrap It the thing that make the wire things that are on the cards.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you like what you see and please come back again. I'm having some fun on here and then I will go back and make more cards.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: