Sunday, December 25, 2011

Close up of cards #2

Here is a close up of the things I got from Purple Cow and how I used them. Again I want to say how excited about winning these.  I have enjoyed my day of making these cards and making the wire for the cards.

This is from the Wind It tool.  This is so fun so when you see the wire on these picture that is what from the Wind It tool.

The Stars are from the Roll it.  It come with 4 balls and each of course are different and fun to work with.  This is very easy to learn how to use it. 

This design is from the tool called Punch it.  I love it and it is very easy to work as long as you aren't working with cardstock.  That is if you are as weak as this lady is.


This one is from Pin It. I love this and I know for sure I will be going back to Purple Cow to by more of these.  They really add to my paper.  Also they come in 4 different styles so I will have a lot that will work great with my cards.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you like what you see and I hope you will come back and see them as I keep them coming.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............    
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: