Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another 4 today

Today hasn't been my day so I really haven't done anything.  With my husband having so much pain the last few days I worry about him.  So because of that I get really blue and I know I shouldn't but I do.  So about one hour ago I started putting the cards that I have made I put in a envelope and put them in the box I store them in until Sunday when I will give them to my leader at church on Sunday.  I'm going to do these one at a time cause I want to talk about each one a little.

This was the last one I made for today. It is a gate fold and I wanted to close it so I put a peek a boo window on it that say Happy Birthday under the window.  That keeps the card closed and room on the inside for writing.

Thank you for coming by and I hope you like what you see.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: