Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Bonus for each of you.

I've had a wonderful week. I got a early Valenting Present from my husband I got a Big Shot and I have been playing with it all week and I really really love it.  You can see how excited I am about it.  I also ordered some Stampin Up die cuts and I have been playing all week.  So tonight and all day tomorrow I will be putting all my work together and will share with you.


I shared this card with you last week.  Well this week I card one almost like this in the mail from a New Friend and she had a ribbon and a Thank you note wrapped around it so it wouldn't flop open like this one.  See ladies I have learned so much this week and I owe it all to you.  I'm so excited and I can't wait to get to making these new card and all the fun of me sharing them with you.



Thank you all for coming by and I hope to see you back soon. make sure you come back on monday to see what I have been up to. I'm sure you will be surprised but it is because of you.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

1 comment:

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Thank you for the kind comment and for coming by. IF you haven't joined or become one of my followers please do. I'm be vack on Monday.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System