Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Specialty Card

I buy most of my card paper from Joann's.  I love the 4 by 6 paper and what I cut off I use to make butterflies or small flowers out of them.

I was on the computer last week and was watching some youtube video's and I went to the ones from provo craft and then I saw one that Ginger made showing us how to cut white card stock into cards.  She showed us on 81/2 by 11 and 12 by 12 paper.  So from now on you will see some of the paper cards that I learned from Ginger.  There is two on here that isn't made that way.



This one is a tri-fold.  I still have a couple more.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you will like what you see and will leave me a comment.  Have a nice day.

 Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw    
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: