Thursday, February 16, 2012

Some Easel Cards

I have been so busy today until WE got some wonderful news that I just had to stop what I was doing and make some cards.  So I went and got my white cardstock pout and took 7 white 12 x 12 sheets of cardstock and cut them in half.  That made 14 halfs.  Then I cut them to be 91/2 in by 6 inches.  I think I will do a tutorial for you tomorrow so that I get everything done right.  That is if you want me to.  So if you want it please leave me a comment and let me know that.  Cause if you don't need it then i won't do it.  BUT I would love to do it they are so fun to make.  I love the idea that the 2 + pocket can be used to put money in it for kids or your friends or who ever.



I haven't brought a store made card for a very long time but I know if someone wants some of these I would only charge $3.50 for these cards cause there is a little more work for these. One of the other set that I will show you are only #3.00 to buy.

Thank you for coming by and also let me know if you want me to do a tutorial and I would be very happy to do just that.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: