Friday, February 24, 2012

Okay ready to start IT!

Okay I have made enough cards to make it to July or even maybe into August.  So now is the time to Start IT.  Yes i know I don't if I can do it but I'm going to start it anyhow.  I just hope and pray that my daughter in law will like it.  I'm a worry wort and i worry that she won't but I'm going to share it with you as I go and let you be the judge and please please be honest with me.  IF you don't like it please let me know. I really want it to be in good taste and I really want her to like it.  I think that is one reason I have put this off.  PLUS  the last two or three post I have put on here no one or not very many has even left me a post or like or anything.  So I'm not sure if you are tried of me or I'm not just hitting your spot just yet.





Yes it is time to start this.  I'm really worried about it but I need to get it done and I really hope that she will like it for some reason that is what I'm really worried about.  But I will do my best and if she doesn't like I will keep it.  So if you are a sister to my daughter in law you know who you are PLEASE leave me a message if she would or wouldn't.  You sisters I sure can use your help.


Thank you for coming by and thanks for all the help you want to give.  I also want to say thank you for the special lady that sold me this special paper to put into this album. I'm very grateful to all your help and for any other help that you may give me as I go.


Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: