Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For Someone Special

Here is two more tri-fold and a gate fold.  I have had some great times this last week-end trying to make these.  I'm still not really good at it just yet.  I'm not sure how to make it to close and stay closed until someone wants to open it.  But I'm not sure how to do that.  So if anyone of you know how to lock the gate fold cards please let me know.





Now let me know if any of you can tell me how to make the flap stay closed. I want to make more of these but I want to know how to keep them closed.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

1 comment:

girlia said...

Really nice collection of cards