Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Last of the New Style.

Okay this is the last of them for today and tomorrow.  I feel I can rest from the cards for a while so I can work on the wedding ablum for awhile, I need to get it done for the kids. Then get back to my cards.  Also my sweet husband brought me a Big Shot yesterday and I can't wait to get it to make more cards and things for my scrapbooking.  Here is the last of the cards for today,



This little butterfly made the hit while I was making them.  The grandkids wanted them so bad.  But I was putting them on my cards so they just went off to play for a while.



Thank you for coming by and I hope you like what you see and that you can help me with the gate on these.  I love making them but I need to know how to close them and keep it closed.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

2 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your cards! Great way to get the B-days for everyone out of the way. Thanks for sharing.
-Tami

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Thank you for stopping by yes I make these for the ladies in our church. I make about 20 to 30 a month. i love making them and i want to make them better.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System