Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Gate Fold

This one took me a little while to make but it was easy and very fun to put together.  Thanks to the Big Shot it was helpful to make the flower with it. Thanks to the ladies on here they showed me how to add the ribbon across the front of the card.

The flowers will help to keep it closed and still add to the card.  These flower was made by the Big Shot.  The eyelets was hard to get to stay down but still a lot of fun to make.


I put Happy Birthday on the inside of this one so there will be room to sign it or to write more on it by you or who ever get's this.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you like what you see and leave me a comment telling me what you think.  Thanks again for your time you spent here.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: