Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Special Card.

This next card I'm not sure what kind or the name of this but it is a like a invite.  But I love how it turned out that I made 16 of them.  I'm not sure if I like the flower on them but my husband sure does.  I made 8 Green and 8 Blue ones.  I'm not showing all 16 of them but just a few of them.







This one was so fun to make and so easy and that is why I made so many of these. There is two different patterns for the blue paper and two different patterns for the green.  I hope you will enjoy these as I did making them but I'm still not sure of the flower part of it.


Please let me know what you think. Leave me a comment or tell me you like.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: