Thursday, February 16, 2012

Easel Set, last one tonight.

After these I'm going to make some for myself and use these Easel cards for my grandkids birthday cards.  I buy them a gift but I also like to give them a few dollars so they can buy what they want.  They really like that.  I really like the way these two turned out but really I like them all or I wouldn't show them to you.



Where I put the Hello and Thanks I have seen where people put's high raise letters of Hello or Thanks I tried to make each letter and I started to stack them but i made the letters 1 inch and they was to big to go into that 2 inch space.  But I will keep trying.  I will let you know how that goes.  You will be the first one to see it.


Thank you so much for coming by and I really hope you like what you see.
Thank you so much


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: