Sunday, February 26, 2012

Title page Layout

Okay Ladies, I have not been feeling good the last two days.  So I haven't gotten much done on my Wedding Album.  But I do have one done and it is the Title Page. I just want to introduce the family.  Even if it was their wedding day but the children had a lot to do with it, because it was two families coming together to become one family.

Now I would like to ask you if you like this or if I can add something to this page to make it better. I know some of you don't scrapbook but if you have anything you think I should add to it to make it better please let me know.

I do have some rhinestones on the flower area's.  But what can I add to it to make it look better.


Thank you so much for coming by and I really hope you will like this or help me to make it better.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: