Friday, February 17, 2012

Another two

Today I have been busy making the envelopes for the ones I made yesterday and putting them together.  I have made about another 45 cards and I will have a lot to turn in on Sunday. These that I'm showing you tonight is all the Easel Card.  These are so fun to make and I am having so much fun making them,  I'm going to put them into two post tonight and tomorrow night I will have more to show you.




These are two of the 5 that I put together today. If I made this card for my grandchildren under the word Thanks is a pocket to where you can put some money in there for a child or a special friend. I know my grandkids will love this with 5 dollars stick in the pocket for them.
Thanks for coming by and hope you will enjoy these.  If you do please let me a comment or hit the Like button.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

2 comments:

girlia said...

great job

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Thank you. I have so much fun making these it's hard to put them away.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System