Sunday, February 12, 2012

Three of the same fold

I want you all to know how I love this New Big Shot it is so cool and all the cards that I can make are just great.  I know I will get better and I thank the ladies on here for helping me to get that way.  This machine is the best thing I have next to my Cricut. I'm so excited about it and can't wait to make more cards.  I have this set and one more that i have made and I want to share these with you then That will be it until Tuesday.  I have to take my husband to his doctors tomorrow he is in a lot of pain today and yesterday so we will be out of town tomorrow so I may not get much done..





Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you will like these as much as I did making them.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: