Sunday, June 3, 2012

Birthday Card w/ Epiphany Circles

I made some Birthday cards and I put some of the circles on these cards that I made yesterday.  I love the way they turned out and each of them is a little different even if it is color of the box.



I had a lot of fun stamping these and then coloring them.  I got a kit from Sarah Hamer and this stamps came with markers, stamp, paper, and the block to use for the stamp and a ink pad.  I love the set and I will be using more of the stamps as times goes by.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you will like what you see. Leave me a comment if you do.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: