Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 15, 2012 will be 44 years, Woo whoo

This Friday is going to be a big day for us and very special.  Since 1992 I never though this would come to be.  That was his first Open Heart surgery, then in 1994 he had two more and that lat one they didn't think he was going to make it.  Then in 1999 he had his last one in a Hospital in Beaverton, Oregon  which is the best Heart Hospital around here.  That surgery was Lazer surgery.  They went in and put over 30 open holes into his heart to get oxygen to the front of his heart.  It Worked just get and he is better then he was from 1992 to 1999.  I'm so grafeful that the Good Lord gave us another chnce and more time together.

On this date 44 years ago we didn't know that we may not have 50 years together and that we may not be able to have children.  I wanted a large family so maybe he knew and may a wise choice for me.  Because all the problems my wonderful husband would have.
In 1983 when he worked at the saw mill he got hit in the head with a 8ft 8 in round log in his head.  From that day til 1990 he nver went back work because of all of his medicial problems from being hit in the head and neck, nose and back and inner ear problems and 5 different surgeries before  he got onto SSD in 1990.  We did get to adopted two wonderful children and this has been hard them also but I feel we are all lot better but our troubles.

These was the best day for me to marry my best friend.  I loved him then and I still love him now.



Thanks for coming by and I hope you leave me a comment.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: