Sunday, June 17, 2012

Some may look like some other?

Well last night I finished some of them that I had already stamped and was ready to put together. So I set and put them together. Then tonight I'm going to make some more birthday cards so I give them to our Ladies group. I love mking these and to me it is something I love to do while I'm watching t.v.



How many time in our life do we get a gift from someone just because they care about us. This would be a great card just to say Thank You.  Also when someone does a service for us this card would work great for that also.


Thiss card can be used for anything you would just be wishing them the best in what ever they do.  Thank you be grat to say you care about them.


Thank you for coming by and leave me a comment on what you think.


Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: