Saturday, June 9, 2012

Last of them.

I have just a couple more to share then I will add some wedding ones here for you to see.  I do want you to know that I will be making more of these cause they are fun to make.


I put a little yellow or blue flower on the center of the flower that the bird is holding.  Some of them is blue and some of them is yellow.  My husband was the one to think of this part.  I'm so glad that he is my husband cause he so proud of my work and loves to tell me about it.
Let me know what you think of these so I know.  Leave me a comment or hit the like button.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: