Friday, June 29, 2012

I sold some of these last night.

I love making cards and I do have a lot of fun making cards.  I have frinds that love them that wants to buy them from me and for that I'm very grateful for that.  I still make Birthday cards for the ladies in our church and I'm grateful for that.


As I'm setting here making these I ask my husband what he thinks.  I love this man of mine and he loves my cards and he is so helpful by telling me what I need to add something or not to add anymore.



Thanks for coming by and I hope you will leave me a comment and tell me what you think.


Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: