Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Few More !

I have finsihed a few more cards that I would love to share with us. I will be making more tomorrow and Friday so I want to make sure I share these before I go to far.


I love these flower stamps they are so fun to work with.  You could make them all different colors.  I'm not sure what kind I will make tomorrow but I will have fun anyhow. I have some other new stamps that I haven't used yet so maybe something new.


This one can use it for anything and so could anyone.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy what you see.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
                                  www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
                 Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: