Friday, June 22, 2012

Wedding Album, need your help.

I have started to work back on our son and daughter in laws album.  Now these first few picture.  These re just ideas so far nothing is glued down just yet.  But I'm trying out these ideas to see if I like them or what else do I need to do.  So for tonight I'm sharing my ideas and then I want to share what I ended up with.






From here and UP, the pictures are their engagement pictures so these well be at the begaining of the album.  I'm just not sure how I want to arrage them and what kinds of stuff to put around them.  If you have any ideas please let me know.




Thank you for coming by and if you have any idea's please let me know what you think.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: