Saturday, June 9, 2012

Some New Cards

I have been having so much fun tonight that I just have to share these cards with you.  I have made about 10 today but I only have 5 to share with you tonight plus a very special friends daughter got married yesterday and I want to share some of those with you also.



These have been so much fun to make and then color and get ready to put these together tonight.  I love these bird stamps and it has been fun putting them together and I learned I had to do it step by step.  I messed up two oval cause I tried to do them all at once and then the ink didn't make it to all the parts.
Thanks for coming by and I hope you will enjoy them and leave me a comment or just hit the LIKE button.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: