Sunday, June 3, 2012

Epiphany Craft, I Love It

WOW I can't say enough about this NEW tool that I got.  It comes in different sizzes but I have two of them.  One is a small round circle and this one I'm using tonight is size 25 and it is a Scalloped Circle 25  It makes one inch circle with the edges being scalloped.  I love it and I love the way it brings shine to my cards.


The Epiphany Craft is the Green round thing in my picture here.  This was taken just after I got the last Epiphany circle done so I can add then to my card.  But I want to share this New Tool with you.  IF you don't have one and you make cards I know you will love these.  I'm so glad that I watched a video over at "My Craft Channel" and she told us about this machine and I loved it.  So I started looking for one to buy.  Well I found them at Hobby Lobby and they was on sale so I got two of them.  What a fun tool to play with. 



Thank you for coming by and I hope you will hit like or leave me a comment.  I love getting them.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: