Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just Two More

These are the last two I want to share with you for a couple of days.  I have 14 more to put together so far and I may get some done tomorrow but I will try and see what I can do.

On all of the flowers that is is in the birds mouth we put in a little pearl but this one is on the brown side and you may not be able to see it on this one.  I love these stamps what a beautiful set it is and I love working with them.


I love this stamp. I love the sunflowers stamp and it was fun working with both of them. It really works for any saying I want to put with it.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you see something that you like and you will tell me.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: