Friday, June 1, 2012

Last of the 7

Here is the last of the 7 and I will finish and get them mailed tomorrow to the ladies that are so special to me.  I'm very grateful for their kindness when I needed the help.  You an't alway go by what you see with your eyes.  Cause someone asked me why am I bring food you look so healthy.  So don't go by what you see but ask nicely and people will let you what is wrong.  But I'm so grateful for these ladies didn't judge me but came to help.





Thank you for coming by and I hope you will like these and will leave me a comment. I got some new tools today in the mail and I'm going to making some different kinds of birthday cards tomorrow after I finish these tonight.  So come back and see what I have to share.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System.

No comments: