Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday filled with Love.

With these being the last two for the night and more tomorrow that you won't want to miss.  I just found some stamps that I have had for a while.  I think I will make something great out of them and with ideas from friends like you and others they will be great.  Here is the last two for tonight.


I think the next time I make this jar I think I want to make two little holes on the dege of the jar and put a ribbon thru the holes and tie it together and put a very small tag on it.  Then put stamps of candy or something like that in it. Then think of a cute saying to go with it.


This one has a smaller flower that can go with this one to make a set maybe put them in a jar full of flowers would be great to give a good friend.


Thanks for coming by and I hope you will enjoy, and if you do please leave me a comment.

Thanks for sharing with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
                                 www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
       Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: