Friday, February 25, 2011

Creative Memories "Stork's Delivery"

Well Ladies I have been challenged to sale 11 cartridges of the Creative Memories "Stork's Delivery".  No One can buy it until the 1st of March.  The person that challenged me told me if I could just sale 11 of them they would buy me one.  I can't buy one so I am coming to all my friends to see if at least 11 can buy 1 from me.  i know that a lot of ladies are trying to sale their products so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong here.  IF I am please someone let me know soon.  I DON'T want to break the rules.  But because my income is so low that is why I'm coming to you.  I will keep each of you posted about close I am to reaching that goal.  I will get a notice when someone buy's off my website.  IF you would like to buy just that and then never buy again that is fine with me.  BUT for the lady that buy the carthridge and is the highest buyer I will mail you a set of paper that is the value of $20.00 that would go great with baby colors.  IF you want to put on this what your total of what you brought to help me keep track that would be great and it would show me how many did buy.  I'm really hoping that some of you will see it in your heart's to help me out.  But if you can't I won't hold it against anyone.  But please wait until the 1st of March which is this Tuesday.   IF you go in more then ONE time and buy that will count toward your total for the month.  So on April 2nd I will let everyone know who the win is.  So if someone is over $55.00 in sales not counting tax's and shipping. Here is my website  www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw     I hope you other consultants out there don't get upset with me cause I won't ask again after this.  I won't be taking your people from you.  I live in a small town and I don't have that many around here to help me. I would love to beat her goal by one would be the greatest joy for me. So if I could sale 12.  I would cry with joy.  BUT I would understand if I don't.  NO hurt feeling.  Also if you feel it in your heart to join my blog I would love to have you as a follower.



Sincerely
Donna    Scrapp'n Nana
nana2beof5@gmail.com
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw  want to look,  I would love you too. 

No comments: