Monday, February 28, 2011

Gifts for Top buyer of Stork's Delivery Cartridge

I'm sorry I told it was $20 worth will I was wrong.  After adding them up it is closer to $30.00 worth of goodies.  The tin can has a shape maker plus two little magnet cans to hold the shapes.  PLUS more goodies.  But the tin can is worth $20 all by it self.  I want this to go to the top buyer.

To earn all of this you have to do:

1.  Join my Blog
2.  Buy the Stork Delivery.  IF we don't have a top buyer (one who buy's the most) then everyone that does buy will go into the pot and I will use random.com to choice the winner on April 1st that evening.

Lets have some fun and see what we can do.





 Take care and God bless you all.

Sincerely
Donna  Scrapp'n Nana
nana2beof5@gmail.com
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw  want to look,  I would love you too. 

No comments: