Monday, February 21, 2011

I Have Been Busy

I have been busy this morning making these cards from left over material that I had on hand.  I wanted to see what I could do.  These cards are the small ones.  I would say a 3x4 size but not sure.
This is the first one I did, but before I put them together I laid out all the
stuff I had so I would use to make all of these cards.
I was trying to match up colors so I can put them together.
           Again these was small cards so some of these papers were just as small.  That is why I used the left over stuff.
                                           This card is my favorite I love the way the
                         balloons stand out and bring out the rest of the card.  It was
                                                            fun making it anyhow.
              It is a flower box and I wanted it to be different then the rest.  It was easy to make and well worth the time into it.  My granddaughter had fun helping me.  She wanted to do more but we had one more to do.
  This is the last one we did. This one was made for her other grandmother who died from Breast Cancer when her mother was only 9 years old.  We want to keep that memory alive about her grandmother.  Hope you all well enjoy these as much as I did for making them.
                                                                 
                                                

No comments: