Monday, February 28, 2011

Shower Cards

I was asked to make a few of these Baby Shower cards to see if they like them.  I'm going to make some more of them but they won't be the same as these but a little different.

This has both of the cards together.


This is one my husband liked the best.


These are what I have made so far.  But I will make more.  I have doctors appointments tomorrow in a town about 60 miles away so I will be gone most of the day.  My poor husband and all of his doctors.  Let me know what you think.  But if I would of added another color of ribbon I would of like this last one the best.  Also if I would of used the cutterbug pattern under it, it might of looked better also. 

Sincerely
Donna  Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw  want to look,  I would love you too. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! I like the second one but maybe with a pink background like the blue one has and with a different color ribbon!

girlia said...

I like the first one.