Friday, February 18, 2011

Which One!

                                          Okay this time I did something a little
                         different.  I made them from supplies got from Creative
                                                 Memories and from my Cricut.
       
                  
     This one if one I made from Creative Memories Products.  So is the Next one also.  These was fun and easy to make.  I won these card kits. Just a lot of fun to make and to use everyday or for special dates.

                                          
                                    
                                 Another Creative Memories Card.  Last one for
                                                       Creative Memories.

                     
                                      My good old Baby Cricut.  I still works and
                      some of these designs came from a friends Cricut Cartridges.

                  This one my grandson wanted me make cause it is so scary he
                                    said.  So this one is for Jacob.  He loved it.

                     This one my husband helped me with so I can call this one
                                             Husband Bugs for the Garden. 

      I had a lot of fun putting them together so now I have to stop and get ready for my workshop tomorrow.  I have some stuff I have to pack and I have get them ready and by the front door so I can take out at 9:15 am. 

                                           Hope you will enjoy them as much as I did.

5 comments:

Sharon Huffman said...

Those are beautiful cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now too! I forgot to take before pics of my sewing room and didn't quite get it done today. I get very distracted easily and start playing around with things I find while cleaning up. My term for it is CADD - Crafter's Attention Deficit Disorder! Hopefully I'll finish tomorrow and will take pics, now it's off to the Lawn and Garden show. Hard to believe it's springtime temperatures here in Kansas this week and they're talking snow next week!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

How beautiful all your cards are! Love them.

girlia said...

Love them all

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Thank you for popping in to visit my blog... I'm now on your list of followers, too!
xoxo
Stacie

Trickut said...

very cute cards